Then it’s off to El Morado, home to stunning hikes and beautiful glaciers, which will culminate with a glacier-side lunch. After you’ve hiked back down, you’ll have a chance to rest in the Baños Colina hot springs, nestled at the bottom of the San José volcano (5856 mt. of altitude).
• Hotel / Hostel Pick up at 8:00 am.
• Visit San José de Maipo to buy supplies.
• Trekking at the beautiful valley called “Valle de las Arenas”.
• Lunch at the feet of the Lagoon & Glacier “El Morado”.
• Back to the transport.
• Visit Baños Colinas and share a Cocktail with an excelent mountain view.
• After the pisco sour and cheese tasting you will enjoy of the relaxing “Colina Hot Springs”.
• Hotel / Hostel Drop off at 23:00pm aprox.
- Experience type : Tour
- Max. participants: 15
- Duration: 15 hrs.
- City: Santiago de Chile
- Country: Chile
- Cancellation: No refund, no reschedule